Cabinstream is a portable Wi-Fi device that enables in-flight entertainment services to be
streamed directly to passengers’ own devices. Each device provides two choices of access points in 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz, with a capacity of up to 50 devices concurrently streaming HD video to the passengers’ devices. It eliminates the need for aircraft modifications and does not require an external power supply.
The device comes with flexible commercial options, from offering the product as hardware only, to comprehensive service packages. Phitek can provide all the necessary hardware, software, and digital rights management for minimal up-front capital investment by the airline.
- High-speed connection for uninterrupted high definition entertainment streaming.
- Long battery life for uninterrupted passenger satisfaction, utilizing the safest battery technology for aviation.
- No aircraft modifications are necessary.
- An adaptable platform for movies and TV shows, digital newspapers or magazines, and opportunity to generate auxiliary revenue.
- User friendly interface allows system to be easily used by all demographics.
- Secure crew app for device control and passenger announcements.
- Rapid charging and content uploading for fast airport turnaround and ease of logistics.
- Passive cooling for cluttered environments.
- Mesh network intelligence to optimize signal strength.
- Automatic redundancy preventing aircraft-wide outages.