Can you imagine the future passenger experience on some of the world’s best-known airlines? Then you should be working with us.
At Phitek we deliver intelligent technology design that solves airline challenges and transforms how passengers are entertained. Our customers tell us we’re friendly, approachable, responsible, flexible and smart. If that’s you too and delivering complex technology solutions – where every detail counts – sounds exciting; then we’ll help your career take off. Take a look at the opportunities below.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your mechanical engineering skills across the full product life-cycle from innovative concept design through to products that are flight-ready for mass manufacture. You’ll join a team of mechanical, aviation, production and electronic experts to design and deliver audio, connector and other IFE products.
Who we’re looking for:
- 10+ years’ experience in mechanical engineering
- Experience working right across the product life-cycle from design to mass-manufacture
- 3-D modelling and 2-D detailed drawings experience using Solidworks
- Plastics and electronic packaging design experience
- Experience in design of assembly and test equipment
- Design analysis experience (tolerance and fits, structural, thermal etc)
- Skilled in specifying materials and product specifications
- Prototyping of parts and assemblies experience
- Design validation experience
- Design of assembly and test equipment experience
- Understand the ins and outs or even better bring experience working with highly regulated products
- Enjoy working with a diverse, competitive and energetic team
In an aircraft and through our supply chain, subtle differences in the weight, fit and form of our products can secure a crucial competitive edge for Phitek – our mechanical engineers play an important role in delivering this edge.
If all of the above sounds like you, please send us your details to email@example.com. Please note only candidates who are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered.